http://bollywoodmovie.blogspot.com/yahoo_authkey_064940bb4108c635.txt. Bollywood movie reviews: Lage Raho Munna Bhai bollywood hindi movie reviews
  • New Hope for AMERICA
  • Monday, September 04, 2006

    Lage Raho Munna Bhai bollywood hindi movie reviews

    Great JOB Sanju has done, and arshad varsi has a perfect match. A movie that made me smile and laugh over and over again, http://nachgana.com

    The amazing chemistry between Munna and Circuit is awesome. They make a good pair while making comedies. Lage Raho Munnabhai also has a surprise entry by Mahatma Gandhi in the movieFirst, it is not a sequel to first part - Munnabhai MBBS. This is a new story with Munna and his friends. You will see old characters with a new story.Movie Review.
    http://bollywood.com/

    Munna “Bhai” (Sanjay Dutt) falls in love with voice of the Radio Jockey Jahnvi (Vidya Balan). However, due to some misunderstanding, Jahnvi thinks Munna is a history professor and invites Munna to see her family and give them a lecture on history. What should Munna do …?Here comes our Circuit with a plan that supposes to help munna. But that not the end of story further munna meets Mahatma Gandhi.
    Overall producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra and director Rajkumar Hirani delivers the fine comedy movie.It is Munna and Circuit’s chemistry and Mahatma Gandhi message, make this movie wonderful. You can seat and watch with whole family..

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    Custom Search

    9 Comments:

    At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    http://www.loadingcreations.com

    LoadingCreations

     
    At 11:35 AM, Blogger dream said...

    Hi,
    Thanks, I have been to your blog,its great, i am new so i have to improve. yaa please link up with my blog.

    see u

    Dream

     
    At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I find your site interesting. I see you have been linked to every possible blog and advertising site. Are these tools helpful? You also have the same template as I do. Very good taste. Check out my site and tell me what you think. It is http://www.onemargaret.blogspot.com. I will talk to you later. Peace.

     
    At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow! intersting site first i look your site then i decide to watch movie,which one should i watch.
    thanks a lot you made very easy to find good movie.
    God Bless you

     
    At 3:13 AM, Blogger Impman said...

    Thanks for the site, it certainley gives us brits an insight into the Bollywood culture.

     
    At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your website looks too bulky, especially with the ads on the top, you should rearrange it a little bit.

     
    At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dream, thank you for your comments. I did take some of your suggestions to heart. Also, it is hard to place ads were I want them to be. I had a hard time getting them on the page at all, at first. The templates they give you limit where and how you can paste. I would love to have my very, own website. Who knows. Maybe, one day. Until then, I will work with what I have. Thank you and have a wonderful evening.

     
    At 6:37 PM, Blogger Sherrykins said...

    Very nice blog........I do agree with angelchen with the ads first thing.

    I can explain how to use ads after each posts and then the post will be the first thing you see and not the ads, in reality you get more ads that way too.

    Please stop by my site and I'll explain........it would really be nice to see the last post in your face to keep the interest. Sometimes people see the ads and are turned off before they even scroll down.

    Take care, Sherry

     
    At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi, Dream. In order to add pictures in the sidebar, I just went under Layout, then clicked on Add an Element, then I clicked on the picture element, and so forth. I don't know how to link our web sites. I am fairly new at this blogging thing. I will continue to do some research and to ask questions through the forum. I will be back. Have a good evening.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Site Feed
  • WANT TO GO U.S. FOR H1 VISA Process From U.S. www.nexgsi.com
  • AMITABH BACCHAN'S BLOG
  • Google