http://bollywoodmovie.blogspot.com/yahoo_authkey_064940bb4108c635.txt. Bollywood movie reviews: Michael Jackson was like my guru: Farah Khan
  • New Hope for AMERICA
  • Tuesday, June 30, 2009

    Michael Jackson was like my guru: Farah Khan




    Bollywood choreographer Farah Khan says she considers Michael Jackson as her guru because she learnt to dance after watching his videos. An era in pop music came to an end on Thursday with the sudden death of Michael Jackson, the ‘King of Pop’ in the US. He was 50. As an iconic popstar who had fans in every part of the world, Michael was an idol worth emulating for many singers and dancers. Among them is Farah Khan. “I officially had no training in dance and whatever I learnt was from watching Michael Jackson by watching his videos, especially 'Thriller' over and over again. I consider him as my guru,” Farah said.

    Farah said that she heard the news on Friday as she landed in Los Angeles to meet Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan who is shooting in LA for Karan Johar's My Name Is Khan .“I have just landed here to meet Shahrukh. I reached in the hotel and got to know about the sad news. It has not sunk in yet. It is still to sink in that he is no more,” Farah said.Farah remembers the 'Thriller' hitmaker as "one who revolutionized the way we look at dancing today" also recalled her encounter with the pop superstar in New York at a Bollywood awards night.“I had a won an award at the ceremony and Michael Jackson was also getting an award for his humanitarian works.The organisers knew how crazy I was for him so they did take me backstage to meet him. I have a picture with him which I will cherish all my life. I told him that I am choreographer and that is just because of him,” Farah told CNN-IBN.“I thought I would retire after I choreograph Michael Jackson,” she added.However, her dream would remain unfulfilled now.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    Custom Search

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Site Feed
  • WANT TO GO U.S. FOR H1 VISA Process From U.S. www.nexgsi.com
  • AMITABH BACCHAN'S BLOG
  • Google